 Pirates / 2518
Re: Red Beard Runner in stores!?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:37:50 GMT

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:GpzJ75.n12@lugnet.com:

I think the Classic sets are available in the shops but not the Legends
sets. I'm not sure why. I know I have seen Imperial Flagships and that
Islander base at TRUs.

I've seen all three of the re-released pirate sets at my local TRU. I also
saw them fly off the shelves before I could get my hands on all three. Oh
well, two out of three aint bad...