 Pirates / 2514
2513  |  2515
Subject:
Red Beard Runner in stores!?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:17:23 GMT

Hi all,

I was in a Toys R Us (Culver City, Los Angeles area) this evening and saw a
set of 6290, Red Beard Runner!  I couldn't find the price as it wasn't on
the box.  Anyway, I had thought that these rereleased pirate (and western,
too, for that matter) themes were for Shop@Home only.  Are they going to be
in stores, too?  Or was this just a lone set that someone at TRU found on a
back shelf and put out to sell?  If these sets are going to be in stores,
that would be mega-cool as I could watch for sales and clearances.

Bruce