 Pirates / 2289
Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 01:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman writes:
Nice ship. I like the 2x2 square masts - gives a whole new meaning to
square rigged :-)

But this isn't a broadside:

http://members.home.com/ga826squadron/FlBroad.JPG

*this* is a broadside:

:-)

(stands back & waits for arms race :-)

   Oooh, can't keep you waiting, that just wouldn't be right.

   *THIS* is a broadside.  If anyone cares to exchange fire,
   we'll be about 6km over there ------>

   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=68333  [1]

   ;-D

   BTW, I still can't get over how good those gunports look
   (looked?), Tony.  Any plans to rebuild the ol' Floater?
   I can get you a ton of 6x6 angle plates if you want to
   sculpt a nice black 32-wide two-decker hull...

   best

   LFB

   [1] Some, no doubt, can already figure out what it is. ;)