 Pirates / 2288
Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:40:03 GMT

Nice ship. I like the 2x2 square masts - gives a whole new meaning to
square rigged :-)

But this isn't a broadside:

http://members.home.com/ga826squadron/FlBroad.JPG

*this* is a broadside:

:-)

(stands back & waits for arms race :-)

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Kenneth Tam (<GJCGuG.B5F@lugnet.com>) wrote at
12:47:04

Diabolical!

Sorry about that, I've just started working with this new page builder, and
it seems to be showing me things that aren't there! Argh!

I think it should be alright now... (Swallows and slowly backs away)

Thanks for the heads up!

Kenneth Tam
GA 826 Squadron
http://www.members.home.com/ga826squadron/Main.html

In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman writes:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Kenneth Tam (<GJB4Fo.EL7@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:21:24

Let me know what you think (sorry the pictures aren't better)!

http://www.members.home.com/ga826squadron/Flame.htm

Hi Kenneth, welcome aboard :-)

All the links to pics are broken - they look like they're pointing at
your hard disk.

The page looked nice though ;-)

--
Tony Priestman