 Pirates / 2220 (-20)
  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) I could do DC, but not NC. My driving endurance about maxes out at 4 hours right about now--then the arthritis takes over and things get downright unpleasant. (However, Chris and I could probably carpool--whose vehicle depends on whether or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) Carpetted floors are vastly preferred over other floor styles. It's much easier on the LEGO (remember, we're sliding ships around). 24 hour access or lockability is a must. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

I would very much like it if it were in DC. Along with that statement, let me say that (depending on which weekend is chosen) I may well be able to supply a location. I work for the Shakespeare Theatre in DC and we have several rehearsal/class (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Parts

Actually, I don't need part, I need cranes! Anyone got both of the full cranes (that aren't broken or anything like warped string) from the Imperial Trading Post?? I am getting my older brothers friends collection of lego, and he has the caribbean (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  PirateFest 2001

Since Lindsay brought up the idea of this, I thought I'd refloat the dates I'm available: September 14 to September 16 September 21 to September 23 September 28 to September 30 November 2 to November 4 November 16 to November 18 * November 23 to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: hey

(...) Welcome aboard David! Don't mind the old salts! A fresh face is always welcome amoungst the crew! Anyone who likes Pirates is a mate to me! I'll be watching for your ship creations and hope to read more of your posts! Best of luck to you on (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: hey

(...) Speaking of the Pirate Game... ...should we start conniving for PirateFest yet? (My class is over in 9 days. Then I get paid! Yippee!) best LFB PS: New email: <vze2rpgg@verizon.net>. Just rolls of the tongue, dudn't it? (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: hey

(...) Sounds like fun... Note that if you are talking Evil Stevie's Pirate Game terminology, a brig is a ship built from 10-wide boat pieces, not a 12-wide ship with no center sections. One of these days I need to build a 12-wide 2 center section (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: hey

(...) Timmy chum? Ew. (Isn't Timmy a little "vintage" for the newer LEGOholics?) Anyways, what Bruce said. Welcome, David! (...) Especially if you drop a match in the powder magazine...:) (...) Oh, like that one, "The Dukakis Candidacy?" :) best LFB (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: hey

(...) Arrrr, we be 'aving a pint-size pyrate! Welcome aboard, matey. Don't mind the sharks - they only be hoping that we chum 'em a Timmy or two. Pirates and castles - can't fault those selections. You should have a blast with the ships once you get (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: hey

(...) and for those of you who would like to no more. im 11 and go to white pine middle school. i live near logan utah. my favorite themes are castle and pirates but i hardly have any pirate sets but hopefully i will have some money to order the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  hey

hello everyone on the pirates newsgroup im a lurker and just regesterd to post im looking forward to posting on here (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lost pirate treasure uncovered after Brickfest

(...) if no one esles claims it could i have it? : ) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Regarding the 6285 BSB and 6286 SES

(...) The BSB was simply available for a longer time and it shows up a lot more often for auction. The SES, though newer, was offered for sale for maybe half the number of years that the BSB was. It shows up in general in better shape than a BSB, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

Great scene! Incredible detail. I love the wallpaper. -L (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

(...) Details, Details, Details everywhere. From the wallpaper to the cool recliner to the fireside utensils, all very cool. That recliner looks pretty comfy and I will have to give that wallpaper idea a try sometime. I look forward seeing your next (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

Awesome ship Heather! that is really well done, you should make an entire fleet of them! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

<gasp> Goodness, I love that ship! And I agree with Tanya, what a great armchair design... <sigh> You're too good for the rest of us, Heather!! It's not fair. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

grampa, where did you get that neat model of a ship? (i do love your stories, grampa) -lenny (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Telling Tales

(...) "We befriended a troupe of natives on an island near Fiji one year while on the run from Cook and his bunch of nosy scientists. They were quite happy to take our extra trash - barrels, knives, old clothes - and we took home carved masks, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact