 Pirates / 2214
Re: hey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:14:56 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Sounds like fun...

Note that if you are talking Evil Stevie's Pirate Game terminology, a
brig is a ship built from 10-wide boat pieces, not a 12-wide ship with
no center sections. One of these days I need to build a 12-wide 2 center
section ship though.

   Speaking of the Pirate Game...

   ...should we start conniving for PirateFest yet?

   (My class is over in 9 days.  Then I get paid!  Yippee!)

   best

   LFB

   PS:  New email:  <vze2rpgg@verizon.net>.  Just rolls of the tongue,
        dudn't it?