 Pirates / 2215
Re: hey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:30:30 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, David Gardner writes:
In lugnet.pirates, David Gardner writes:
hello everyone on the pirates newsgroup im a lurker and just regesterd to
post im looking forward to posting on here

and for those of you who would like to no more. im 11 and go to white pine
middle school. i live near logan utah. my favorite themes are castle and
pirates but i hardly have any pirate sets but hopefully i will have some
money to order the armada flagship, encanted isle and red beard runner (then
i want to buy another armada flagship to make a brig, and a large ship with
2 center sections)
Welcome aboard David!  Don't mind the old salts!  A fresh face is always
welcome amoungst the crew!  Anyone who likes Pirates is a mate to me!  I'll
be watching for your ship creations and hope to read more of your posts!
Best of luck to you on getting those sets!  Let's hope that the new
"legends" line has a ship or two in it as well!
Tom