 Pirates / 2216
2215  |  2217
Subject:
PirateFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:35:37 GMT

Since Lindsay brought up the idea of this, I thought I'd refloat the
dates I'm available:

September 14 to September 16
September 21 to September 23
September 28 to September 30
November   2 to November   4
November  16 to November  18 *
November  23 to November  25 * (Thanksgiving)
November  30 to December   2
December   7 to December   9
December  14 to December  16

* These two weekends are currently available, but I am giving
consideration to going to my mother's for Thanksgiving.

After dealing with the logistics for Brickfest, I'd like to consider
whether we can do it in North Carolina. I'm not sure what space would be
available. If that doesn't work out, DC would still be an option. Going
up to NJ would be difficult. It would be surviveable if I could carpool
with someone (and there would be space in my car given that I brought a
lot of stuff to Brickfest which is not necessary for the Pirate Game).

It would be helpful to get an idea of who is potentially interested, and
how much you'd be willing to pay to play (if we collect some money we
have options of bringing Steve Jackson in and/or paying for a facility).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com