 Pirates / 197
Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:09:52 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

6560 Diving Expedition Explorer has 10 wide boat hulls (note that KB
Toys now have these for just under $45, they also now have 6441 for just
under $30).

Where?!?  I'm dying to find one!  I love those 10-wide hulls--I've never had
any, and 6560 always looked like a great set.

One of our KB Toys has a bunch of these. One thing I'd be more than
willing to do is pick some of these up in trade for 5561s which our KB
Toys don't seem to have.

Another decent source of 10 wide hill bits is 5976 River Expedition. If
you catch these on a 20% off or better sale they're a good price. A nice
set to extend one's pirate collection.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com