 Pirates / 1628
Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sergio Guerra writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Sean Forbes writes:

I thought I would point out that there is a non-pirate hull in the Flying
Time Vessel 6493.  It's also the only gray hull so it's kinda nice that way.

Sean

Yeah, the FTV is cool, but why weren't ship hulls used for different themes
and sets? There are 2 ways I wish Lego used ship hulls. One, they could've
used ship hulls for sunken ships in the Divers theme. The divers did have a
few sunken ships, but they were made of bricks. Two, Lego could've used them
for a pirates shipwreck island, but again they had shipwreck islands(they
had 3 if you include Pirate's Perilous Pitfall's shipwreck) but they used
bricks instead. It'd be nice to see some shipwrecks semi-intact. Does
anybody else agree?

--==Sergio==--

I totally agree on the whole Shipwreck idea.  In fact, I have one spare 16 wide
Stern piece that I attach to a plate for an obstacle while playing the Pirate
Game. (once again, inspired by watching Evil Captain Stevie)

ARRRR!!
Sean