 Pirates / 1624
Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kerry Raymond writes:
I'm looking at getting into pirates and am trying to figure out just how
many different sets of bow and stern sections there are, and which ones are
used in which sets? Are there any hulls that are considered generally better
or worse than others?

Does anyone know of a site or a post that documents this? I searched around
and haven't found one myself so far.

My Baseplate Finder is still not complete, but the multi-part hull page is
ready:

http://www.lugnet.com/~490/bp_type11

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Heather