 Pirates / 1622
Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kerry Raymond writes:
I'm looking at getting into pirates and am trying to figure out just how
many different sets of bow and stern sections there are, and which ones are
used in which sets? Are there any hulls that are considered generally better
or worse than others?

Does anyone know of a site or a post that documents this? I searched around
and haven't found one myself so far.

Thanks

Kerry

--

I'm not sure of all of them, as I'm not pirate complete like some people
around here. (pardon my drool at the thought)

I thought I would point out that there is a non-pirate hull in the Flying
Time Vessel 6493.  It's also the only gray hull so it's kinda nice that way.

Sean