 Pirates / 1622
    Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Sean Forbes
   (...) I'm not sure of all of them, as I'm not pirate complete like some people around here. (pardon my drool at the thought) I thought I would point out that there is a non-pirate hull in the Flying Time Vessel 6493. It's also the only gray hull so (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Jeff Johnston
      (...) The FTV is a pirate hull in a different color scheme. If you're talking the big pre-fab hull pieces, there are really 3 kinds of each: 16-wide and 12-wide in bow, center, and stern. If you want to dvide them based on colors there's a lot more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Sergio Guerra
   (...) Yeah, the FTV is cool, but why weren't ship hulls used for different themes and sets? There are 2 ways I wish Lego used ship hulls. One, they could've used ship hulls for sunken ships in the Divers theme. The divers did have a few sunken (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Sean Forbes
   (...) I totally agree on the whole Shipwreck idea. In fact, I have one spare 16 wide Stern piece that I attach to a plate for an obstacle while playing the Pirate Game. (once again, inspired by watching Evil Captain Stevie) ARRRR!! Sean (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I don't know, I thought the Perilous Pitfall was a pretty good- looking shipwreck! But as for semi-intact, one must consider the condition of most shipwrecks as found...unless you're lucky and find a Vasa or a half of the Mary Rose, most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, I'd like to see the dark grey 12 wide center section. Also, a black one would be nice (hmm, want to see a class 5 HMS Bugsplat????). (...) I had an extra stern section for a while, traded with Heather to even her up, and then ended up (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Heather Patey
   (...) Wondered what happened with that. (My brown hull is still patiently waiting for inspiration.) I added a text link for 6250 to the BF and will put the image in when I get it scanned. Thanks for the correction! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)