 Pirates / 1395 (-10)
  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Of course I'll have to do a green and yellow cutter to keep the HMS Bugsplat company... (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Yeah - now all we need is TLG to resurrect the small doors for the 1x4x3 train window in GREY, and we can go hogwild with grey containers for trains. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Ok, more specific comments (some of these have been mentioned before): 1352: 2x2 round clock tile, grey windows 1353: grey 4x8 tiles w/2x6 center studs (container tops) 1354: green 6x6 boat bricks (green cutters!), green 1x2 half pyramid (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) the bad guys there. I kind of like the anti-freeze podracer vanes on that helicopter, and that helicopter looks pretty good. Looks like I'll be buying quite a few Imperial Shuttles (it even looks like a decent model). Tan 2x2 medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Black and green works quite well together - I'll definitely snag a couple of these (like I need another cutter!). Bruce (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Are those currently available? If they are, I need to order a couple...I think the green would look excellent on a cutter, if it was balanced with a Crossbone Clipper sort of black scheme. Armada Flagship accoutrements could finish the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Studio's Dino-Head <set:1354> has one of these in green, though I don't know how good that would look on a ship. BEN (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  No Pirates for 2001

However these look like either Modern Space Pirates, Time Twisters or something from Masters Of The Universe (URL) skull design here reminds me of 6279 Skull Island (URL) member 540 email ACS77@aol.com Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Let's not forget the Naboo Fighter with its two Light Gray "cutter bows" and plates as well as one yellow...shoot now I don't know what to all it by it's the plat the rises 45* off the bow. Kinda a bow plat with the bottom cut out. It's used (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) While the enthusiasm is not only commendable but admirable, I fear that an 18th-C. pyrate going after a steel, steam- powered freighter would be sort of like going after the setting moon. On the other hand, the black bows from River Expedition (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact