 Pirates / 1282
Re: Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:12:47 GMT

Hi there,

Looking for pirates? On October 7the there will be a large garage-sale in
Rijswijk. ships and stuff will be there!
A detailed announcement can be found (next week) on Lugnet market-auctions-sale
and L.loc.nl + be + uk + de

I've allready seen the lots, and will certainly be there! You too I guess.

Klaas H. Meijaard -Zetten-Holland

Mr L F Braun schreef:

Ack.

Well, I'm safely in the Netherlands, but I've lost access to my email (the one
above).  I have to be reached at:

mailto:albion@collegeclub.com

for the immediate future.

Anyways, any Nederlanders lurking about want to give me tips on where in the
Leiden area is good to look for piratey bits?  :)  Fortunately there are a lot
of people who study Dutch maritime history here at Uni Leiden (17-18eeuw) so I
do have a good chunk of nautical expertise, but goshdarnit, I want my own boat
again!

best

Lindsay