 Pirates / 1265
Re: Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:31:55 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Ack.

Well, I'm safely in the Netherlands, but I've lost access to my email (the one
above).  I have to be reached at:

mailto:albion@collegeclub.com

for the immediate future.

Anyways, any Nederlanders lurking about want to give me tips on where in the
Leiden area is good to look for piratey bits?  :)  Fortunately there are a lot
of people who study Dutch maritime history here at Uni Leiden (17-18eeuw) so I
do have a good chunk of nautical expertise, but goshdarnit, I want my own boat
again!

Yo mean you didn't buy an extra seat on the plane for _Gloire_?  Oh
y...she'll miss you <snicker>

best

Lindsay

Pirates (and Lugnet) hasn't been the same since you left = )

I miss the little historical bits interjected into the discussions and all
those great deals you would unearth!

I look forward to tales of your exploits and experiences...

                    John