 Pirates / 1283
Re: Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
Hi there,

Looking for pirates? On October 7the there will be a large garage-sale in
Rijswijk. ships and stuff will be there!

   Klaas, mijn besten vriend!  :)  You're my official Hero
   of the Week for this great tidbit...although you may not
   have made the wisest personal decision, because I've been
   known to beat Larry to caches before, and clean 'em out.  ;)

   Actually the danger is limited, because anything I buy I
   must of course haul back to Leiden (aan fiets) and then
   somehow get back to the US.  But I would be overjoyed at
   the prospect of some choice bits!

   Thanks, and see you there...

   best

   Lindsay