 Pirates / 1266
Re: Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
Yo mean you didn't buy an extra seat on the plane for _Gloire_?  Oh
y...she'll miss you <snicker>

He would have had to buy a whole row...

I miss the little historical bits interjected into the discussions and all
those great deals you would unearth!

Just wait til he uses his charm on some little toy shop owner and gets a whole
storefull of 70s and 80s sets for half price...

Frank