 Pirates / 1190 (-10)
  Re: Custom Sails

(...) sails (...) have (...) I found plain blah sails out of place (despite the accuracy) with the Lego sails. I've laid in ink-jet printable canvas, but haven't worked up the energy to actually use it yet. Closer to fruition is my mainsail for my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleet

I think I'm somewhere around 100 "hull classes" (if this sounds like Greek to onlookers, we are talking in terms of Steve Jackson's Pirate Game). Almost all of it built at one point, but much lying in ruins (son and friends) at the moment. I suppose (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) Just remember, I'm going to try to be at the next Brickfest, so I'll hopefully have something to show for my time away... ;) Anyways, I hope I can be kept abreast of whatever's going on, rules changes, et cetera. best LFB (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleet

WOW frank. You must be really close to the holy grail for lego pirate fans, being pirate complete! (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) Well, hopefully my fleet will see some action before Lindsay returns... Frank (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) I don't know, you should ask its owner (Frank). ;) Seriously, as to my wee little smidgen of a fleet, it's going to sit in a storage unit, surrounded by LOTS of dessicant packets (although not in direct contact with the plastic, natch). (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Two versions of 6255 Pirate Comic

I was just looking over my hoard, and was looking at my copies of the 6255 comic, and noticed that it has a US and a UK version. The two versions feature the two different sets of set names as well as the captain being differently named (Red Beard (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.books)

  Re: Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

(...) Actually, he did already post in buy-sell-trade (it was his post which triggered my inventory of my hulls). It is possible that I will actually shake loose some of my pirate stuff (I actually got a little carried away in buying pirates [so why (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

(...) Hey John. You'd have better luck posting this in .market.buy-sell-trade. 2 reasons: first, that's where everyone looks to (yep, you guessed it! ;-) buy, sell, or trade. Second, not a lot of pirate enthusiasts are gonna want to part with their (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

Hi all, I know that i will likely not be able to afford complete sets, but i was wondering of people had any hulls, masts or rigging they would be willing to part with. I am relatively new back to lego, so i can't really trade, but i can buy them (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact