 Pirates / 1184
1183  |  1185
Subject:
Two versions of 6255 Pirate Comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:54:38 GMT

I was just looking over my hoard, and was looking at my copies of the 6255
comic, and noticed that it has a US and a UK version. The two versions feature
the two different sets of set names as well as the captain being differently
named (Red Beard in the US version and Roger in the UK version).

Frank