 Pirates / 1114
Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:18:38 GMT

We are amused.

Come on folks, there must surely be more Pirate sites out there, or are
you all too busy playing The Game? :-)

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Richard Parsons (<FxFHux.L7J@lugnet.com>) wrote at
11:39:59

Evening gang,

So what think we of something like this......

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/map/welcome.htm

--
Tony Priestman