 Pirates / 1113
Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 11:39:59 GMT

Evening gang,

So what think we of something like this......

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/map/welcome.htm

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
"Tony Priestman" wrote ...
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Richard Parsons wrote
Obviously I know where Great Brickain is, and I have a fair idea
where San Kirko is.

But at the moment, after these three, there will be a fair portion
of the map marked 'Here be dragons'.

Excellent idea.

There must, surely, be someone in S. America. Around the river
Plate ;-)