 Pirates / 1046
Re: surplus officers (was "Re: Pirate minifig question")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman writes:

. . .  The problem I have is what to do with all the officers,
and believe me, when you've bought as many 6263 Imperial Outposts
as I have, you've got a *lot* of governors :-)

Swap out their Tricorn Caps for Pith Helmets,
and have 'em guard the Brikish East India Company.  :-)

Unfortunately, the Pith Helmet doesn't work well
at all with the (Non-Opening) Backpack.  :-(

Franklin
It works OK if you put the backpack on first, then epaulettes on top, then the
head.