 Pirates / 1031
Re: Treasure chest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Aaron West writes:

I say, thou art wrongfully speaking, 'tis my belief, of the Queen's own
treasure.  Truely any who would call this dreadful does not know the power and
beauty of the Crown Jewels!  I shall personally speak to anyone who would
insult the Queen's treasure or the Queen's men!  We are not to be triffled
with!  The only place for pirates is the stockade or the end of the yardarm!
:o)Aaron

Ye seem a bit confused, swabby.  Iff'n the Queen had a pair o' crown jewels,
she'd be King!

The Corsair

Arrrr, I be pushing the boundries o' good taste here on Lugnet.  P'raps ye be
right about the yardarm.  ;-)