 Pirates / 1027
Re: Treasure chest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Say it ain't so!  I'd rather be flogged wi' a salt-encrusted cat than be
haulin' a transparent pink chest aboard me ship, lass.  Whot next, pink • sails?
Sounds like sump'in some starboard-coaster would do, or one of them
"stylish" Imperial pansies wi' thar hats not properly athwartships.
Harharhar...

Arrrgh, matey, 'tis better you ne'er 'peat that in the ears of dredful pirate
Filz. He a'had a who' deck full o'pink chests to the brim! 'Twas like a field
of Imperial pansies, Arrgh!

-Shiri

As I be saying, lass, t'were sump'im a starboard-coaster be doin'.

Bruz