 General / 19116
Re: Treasure chest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:10:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes:
Now that you mentioned "pink" sails, I feel it's time to introduce you to a
most formidable female pirate ship...The "EMASCUlATOR"!
You can view it at the following address:
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn1/EMASCULATOR
Enjoy and LMKWYT!
Tom

Wheee!!! That's one heck of a ship you've got there, Tom!
Give Cap'n Molly my best "Arrrgh, matey", and a few bottles of rum too... ;-)

I love the concept as well as the execution and design - all in all, great job!

-Shiri