 People / Teens / 59
    Homeworld MOC —Stefan Garcia
   But I don't think this goes into Announce, proud as I am of it. I've created the first of what I hope to be a massive series of Lego ships for the PC (and Linux, kinda *) game Homeworld. This ship is based on a simple little Mini I built. Here is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Homeworld MOC —Andrew Verner
   (...) (snip) Nifty. I've always wanted to do this sort of thing, but could never quite convince myself that I particularly felt like it. Nice to see someone doesn't share my lack of motivation. :P -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Galaxy Explorer —Stefan Garcia
   (...) Haha. Thanks for the compliment. And now, something a bit more impressive: (URL) Post-Mod: (URL) Comments and critiques quite welcome. The possibilities are endless from here... -Stefan- (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Explorer —Jason S. Mantor
   Now that is cool! You've got to tell us what tools you used and how you did it. I had meant to give you a thumbs up on the first posting a while back, but I got sidetracked by work : ( Anyways... Nice! -JSM (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galaxy Explorer —Stefan Garcia
   Thanks! I'm writing a small tutorial as part of a project for school, I'll go ahead and write a bigger one afterwards for anyone who wants to make their own. That should be up in around a week. For now though, the list is: MLCAD - Model Creation (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader —Stefan Garcia
   (URL) The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome. I've crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to. One "AdamS" helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games, FTX)

        Re: New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader —Stefan Garcia
   New ship, the 918 Space Transport: (URL) Hope y'all like it. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)