 Space / 38386
Re: Homeworld MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.people.teens, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   But I don’t think this goes into Announce, proud as I am of it.

I’ve created the first of what I hope to be a massive series of Lego ships for the PC (and Linux, kinda *) game Homeworld. This ship is based on a simple little Mini I built.

(snip)

Nifty. I’ve always wanted to do this sort of thing, but could never quite convince myself that I particularly felt like it. Nice to see someone doesn’t share my lack of motivation. :P

-Andrusi && Sanity not included.