 People / Teens / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
Homeworld MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:09:27 GMT

But I don’t think this goes into Announce, proud as I am of it.

I’ve created the first of what I hope to be a massive series of Lego ships for the PC (and Linux, kinda *) game Homeworld. This ship is based on a simple little Mini I built.

Here is the original (foreground model): http://brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/MichianaLUG/01-29-05/pict1806.jpg

And a squad of the little guys in Homeworld: http://www.maj.com/gallery/sastrei/Games/HomeworldCustom/mhw061.jpg

I know some of the textures aren’t quite stretched out proper, but I’d like to hear what y’all think! In particular, the use of textures to simulate Lego greebs along the rear section. Because of poly limitations, that was the best compromise I could come up with.

Folder Post-Mod: http://maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86561&n=0

-Stefan-