 People / Newbie / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Brick count for minifigs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:22:28 GMT

Can anyone explain how the brick count for minifigs works?  I'm under the
assumption that the legs, torso, and head all count as separate pieces, but
this doesn't always seems to jive with the listed piece count.

On a slightly related note, do visors count separately?  What about feathers,
tools, coins, and other things that come on runners?

- A