 People / 501
Re: James Jessiman Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.people "Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
Greetings

I recently received photographs of James Jessiman from his parents in
Australia.  I have placed one on the main memorial page here:

Thanks for sharing, Tim, but couldn't you have used one of the pictures where
he's smiling?  james1.jpg looks so somber...

I know it looks somber, but I think for that type of picture [I
thought] he's in the pose that fits best.  I could change it, but I
didn't see any of the other ones fitting well there.  Yeah, I wish he
was smiling in that picture...

I need to get to bed...

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com