 People / 495
Re: James Jessiman Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Greetings

I recently received photographs of James Jessiman from his parents in
Australia.  I have placed one on the main memorial page here:

http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/

Thanks Tim for including this on the Ldraw site. James' hard work, and yours
as well, helps us all with one of the world's truly great and imaginative
hobbies.

-Tom McDonald
http://www.baylug.org - The San Francisco Bay Area Lego Users' Group
http://radiotitan.8m.com - home page