 People / 502
Re: Greetings and Welcome to...er, Me. Heh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.people "Aaron Hines" <geraden22@juno.com> wrote:
Well, that's all for now.  Anyone who wants to talk, send me an e-mail.  If
there's anyone here near Modesto, California, I'd like to meet you!  (You'd
have to come here, though...I have no car. =P)

Modesto - anywhere near Madera or Fresno?  I'll be there the end of
March.  Email me if you want to work something out.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne