 People / 4572
    Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Thomas Main
   (...) Well, I hope LUGNET doesn't start locking threads. I post sometimes on BZPower and it seems that my threads get locked a lot and I am never sure exactly why. It's happened enough times to make me not want to post there anymore - I guess I just (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) When a thread is locked on BZP it is policy to say why - either the staff member posts why, or quotes somebody who already said it. Are you saying you were not told why, or you did not understand why? There is a pretty big difference between (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Andrew Bulthaupt
     (...) Additionally, if you ever have a problem with something you see on BZPower, please contact a staff member with your question. As long as you are polite and make your concern understandable, we will be more than willing to help you or pass your (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

         Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Thomas Main
     In lugnet.people, Andrew Bulthaupt wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for the advice. I just want to make it clear that I have never "screamed or complained" about anything on BZPower. I don't feel a warm welcome there, but that it probably more based on my (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Thomas Main
   (...) It is probably a case of me not understanding. I am an infrequent poster. When I do post, it is easy for me to confuse whether something should be posted in storylines & theories or whether it is better placed in the books forum, or whether it (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)