 People / 4507
  Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

I suspect that she was abducted and whisked away to Rigel 4, but I admit that my evidence is pretty thin. Dave! (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) Can't rule that out, but I suspect she's doing university work in Israel (at the University of Haifa to be more precise), and (at some point was, although no longer) working part time for IBM. My evidence is also thin, but not as thin as (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) I heard from Shiri back in August. It sounds like she's busy with college stuff (she's working on a masters), and maybe a little bit of boyfriend stuff. She did comment she had just purchased an X-Pod set, but her collection is stored in her (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) Well, if you want to be precise, might as well get it right - AFAIK she was going to the Technion (which is quite different from UoH - it's like saying Boston College instead of MIT :). Dan (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) All I can go by is what she chose to put in her LinkedIn profile... YCLIU, but here's a snippet: "Current: * Researcher at University of Haifa * Teacher Assistant at University of Haifa Past: * Researcher and Developer at IBM Haifa Research (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) I was tipped off about this thread, so figured I'd drop by and corroborate the Rigel 4 story. Just kidding! Of course, I had to look Rigel 4 up first. Silly me! Hmmm, that might've been more interesting than my actual whereabouts. :-) Actually (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.people) !

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) It's good to hear from an "old-schooler", and even better that things are good:-) (except the part about the dark ages;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) Finally you come clean, Dave! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

(...) Shiri's posting! Shiri's posting! YAY! Seriously, Shiri, it's good to see a post from you after all this time. Just know our thoughts are always with you...isn't it nice to be a part of a community? :) aha! So you're the one who beat me to the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.people)