 People / 4510
Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:43:26 GMT

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 05:56:53PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.people, Dave Schuler wrote:
I suspect that she was abducted and whisked away to Rigel 4, but I
admit that my evidence is pretty thin.

Can't rule that out, but I suspect she's doing university work in
Israel (at the University of Haifa to be more precise)...

Well, if you want to be precise, might as well get it right - AFAIK she
was going to the Technion (which is quite different from UoH - it's like
saying Boston College instead of MIT :).

Dan

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com