 People / 4508
Re: Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:56:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people, Dave Schuler wrote:
I suspect that she was abducted and whisked away to Rigel 4, but I admit that my
evidence is pretty thin.

Can't rule that out, but I suspect she's doing university work in Israel (at the
University of Haifa to be more precise), and (at some point was, although no
longer) working part time for IBM. My evidence is also thin, but not as thin as
yours, since she's in my LinkedIn(1) network and I just went and looked her up.
If you have a business need to contact her, LinkedIn is a great way to do it.

Hope that helps.

1 - a very cool business networking tool for sharing things like job leads,
references, endorsements, project opportunities, technology transfers, sales
opportunities, and etc... although Iain thought my invite was spam.