 People / 4409
    picture help —Jason Brant
   Hello I just joined lugnet about 2 days ago and I need some help and advice. - First off how can I post a Picture in a message post like you guys do. - Second how do you posts pictures on brickshelf? is that a seprate website were you have to join (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

        Re: picture help —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Hi Jason, and welcome! To get pictures into a post select FTX rather than plain text from the drop down menu under Format. The (URL) FTX guide> will show you how to include pictures, hyperlinks, etc. Here's my Duplo seal pod: (URL) You can (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Jason Brant
   (...) Ok I know how to do that stuff now but I got one more question for you. How would you insert a picture that you have off a digital camera or one off a flopy disk? (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) You'll need to put the files on a web server, where other computers will be able to view it. Keeping it on your computer won't let other people view it. The best bet is if you have an Internet account with web space, is to upload it to your (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Adrian Egli
     (...) Kelly has covered just about everything but there's one last bit I'd like to add. Keep tab on the size of image you post. Ever browsed brickshelf and you see a thumbnail, click it, and then just get this giant picture so big it won't fit the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Jason Brant
   (...) Ok I think I got it now. Ill probubly sign up for maj.com, but one more question would brickshelf work as a image host or would maj.com be better. thanks Jason (Flip) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Normally I'd recommend Brickshelf, but with recent events there (and a request at the top of Brickshelf to use Maj.com), I'd think Maj would be a more surefire bet. At least for now. Kelly (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)