 People / 4410
Re: picture help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jason Brant wrote:
   Hello I just joined lugnet about 2 days ago and I need some help and advice.
  1. First off how can I post a Picture in a message post like you guys do.

  2. Second how do you posts pictures on brickshelf? is that a seprate website were
-Third what are those little things on the side of this when you are posting a message? like the restricted and the tm signs.

If someone could explain this, I would Greatly appriatiate it.

Thanks

“Flip”

Hi Jason, and welcome! To get pictures into a post select FTX rather than plain text from the drop down menu under Format. The FTX guide will show you how to include pictures, hyperlinks, etc. Here’s my Duplo seal pod: You can also find out how to plug your favorite set in a post:

    6418 Country Club
272 elements, 5 figures, US$42, 1996
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Paradisa

Brickshelf is a separate website. Go there for instructions on how to register and upload your images.

As for the chart with the little symbols on the side, it gives some common symbols with their codes you can use when you post using formatted text, such as the copyright symbol used here: LEGO©, as well as creating bold or italicized fonts.

Have fun with it!

Maggie C.