 People / 4187
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:41:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To quote the masterwork film, Big Trouble in Little China:

"Are you crazy?  Is that your problem?"

I'd like to advocate for a newsgroup,  lugnet.people.jessealanlong  so that your
comedic stylings can be preserved for future generations.  Jesse, don't ever go
away, every one of your posts is a classic.

By the way, I don't understand you rant against the Prime 'Minster' and the one
he confided in, but I'd like to.  Can you elaborate?

To finish, I'd like to quote another masterwork film, The Exorcist3:

"Jesus loves you, everyone else things you're an a-hole"

-Keith
(awaiting lawsuit)