 People / 4186
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:21:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Major snippage

  If this is my last time on here,
then it will be the last time that anyone who makes sense to stand up for what
is right not only for LUGNET but for what is morally right in life to be on
here.  The next time that you see me, I will be a headless LEGO Minifig and my
little yellow LEGO Minifig head will be in one of those little LEGO pots.

Jesse Long

Wait a second here, are you trying to say that your post makes sense? I can only
hope that your poor sentence construction, and seeming logical falacies are
actually just translation problems because English isn't your first language,
because your post makes very little sense. I tried to read it a couple of times,
and had alot of trouble figuring out what you were trying to say.

Good luck overcoming your obvious problems (and any that aren't so obvious).

-Dan Rubin