 People / 3960
Re: May I present...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:

The Experiment Begins 02-09-2004

Watch out, purists--another clone-fan is on the scene.  One Matthew Aaron
Schuler made his debut at 12:34PM ET on Feb 9.  Mom, Dad, and son are
super-groovy, I'm happy to report.

If you're interested, pictures will follow tomorrow, so that all may gaze on his
radiance.

Dave!

Dave!  Congrats!  Take my advice-- skip the LEGO Baby/Primo stuff and go
directly to DUPLO (but watch out-- the edges may be a bit sharp when the kid
tries to chew on the pieces).

One more thing-- that talk about reading great literature to your kid from Day 1
is a bunch of hooey.  After a few nights you realize you may as well be reading
the label from a box of cereal-- it's the sound of your voice that counts at
this point, so you can read him comics or sing him jingles from Taco Bell
commercials or... heck-- experiment!.

Maggie C. (another Aquarius)