 People / 3957
Re: May I present...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:

   The Experiment Begins 02-09-2004

Watch out, purists--another clone-fan is on the scene. One Matthew Aaron Schuler made his debut at 12:34PM ET on Feb 9. Mom, Dad, and son are super-groovy, I’m happy to report.

If you’re interested, pictures will follow tomorrow, so that all may gaze on his radiance.

That’s terrific news, Dave!! Congratulations! Of course, life as you knew has now ended, but your new life will be, in keeping with the 60’s motiff, a trip:-)

And may I offer some parental advice (being one myself, you know). Careful where you try to direct them-- they may have another path of their own in mind...

And I hope you have a good memory and can remember what a good nite’s sleep was;-)

JOHN