 People / 3911
  NO, I'm not dead...

The Lord Of The LEGO is back and is tired as heck! I'll be frank, traveling during the holidays is hell, and I won't be doing it again anytime soon... So! What's been going on around here. It looks like I missed some cool MOCs, will check those out (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Sorry...

(...) Damn....I just found out about Travis Kunce...sorry if the title of my last post seemed inappropriate... My heart goes out to Travis and his family... Nathan (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry...

(...) Nathan, Thanks for being sensitive enough to apologize without prodding from others. I was a little surprised anyone would turn such a phrase just now, but once I read your post, I realized that you likely had been out of the loop. I don't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry...

(...) I agree. It's a nice place to be even when something awful happens (or especially when). Don't sweat it Nathan, and welcome back. -paul (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)