 People / 3737
Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 10:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney wrote:
   If you’re a die-hard “LEGOfester” like me, you’ve got oodles of badges, buttons, and things like that from different events. What do you do with them all? How do you store them? Does anyone have any creative ideas for storing these?

-Tim

Well, I doubt it will help you, since you probably have many more than me but I keep them in a large pick and mix tub. It’s a good answer since I can’t bring myself to bin the tubs (I should recycle them actually - next time I buy bulk I’ll take one of mine along again)

So far there is:

A Brickish Association badge (English badge = US button) 2 ‘UKAFOL’ badges made by Jason Railton with space minifigs on A Brickish AGM name badge A Lego Club badge A Legoland gold medal My mocked up Legoland employees badge (a 4x8 plate with 2x2 tiles on and my name stuck on with a Brother labeller.

Psi