 Events / 837
Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney wrote:

If you're a die-hard "LEGOfester" like me, you've got {oodles} of badges,
buttons, and things like that from different events. What do you do with them
all? How do you store them?

I've got most of my badges in a plastic bag, but that bag can't fit any more. I
don't want to give them a storage bin (like I do for bricks) cause the LEGO
takes up all of those.

Does anyone have any creative ideas for storing these?

You could do what Kristin does with Odyssey of the Mind pins -- she's
created a large wall hanging to mount them all on. :)

Oops!  After World Finals, we need another wall hanging!

Steve