 Events / 834
833  |  835
Subject:
Badges, buttons, and the like...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 21:50:19 GMT

If you’re a die-hard “LEGOfester” like me, you’ve got oodles of badges, buttons, and things like that from different events. What do you do with them all? How do you store them?

I’ve got most of my badges in a plastic bag, but that bag can’t fit any more. I don’t want to give them a storage bin (like I do for bricks) cause the LEGO takes up all of those.

Does anyone have any creative ideas for storing these?

-Tim