 People / 349
  Artwork

[F-up: lugnet.off-topic.fun] I don't know if it's of interest to anyone, but I have added a slideshow of my non-LEGO artwork to my website. Most of the drawings and paintings are from life. Here's the URL: (URL) follow up to lugnet.off-topic.fun or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) Bram, I'm speechless. I thoroughly enjoyed your gallery - those are awesome paintings! :) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Isn't charging someone with attempted murder just like saying, "Better luck next time?" (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) selling your paintings? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) Thanks! I entered a number of the pieces into the Scholastic Art Awards Competition (not all, because my art teacher has a limit of 30 (not her idea), and there are other students in the class...). I'll let you know if I win anything. --Bram (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) Thanks! I haven't had any offers to buy my paintings, but then again, most of them have never been in shows. Now that I have slides of most of the pieces (the pictures on the site are scanned slides--not cheap!), I'd be more willing to part (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) bram ~ this really is magnificent work! so few artists today realize the importance of working from life, it's refreshing to see, and it really shows in these pieces. your aproach is very fresh and imaginative (~imagine that from a lego fan!) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) (URL) weird. It's like, how I see myself and my surroundings when I'm on a stroll. And the landscape seriously looks like the area around my Grandma's house, where I lived for two years. (...) Yep! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) In case someone hasn't noticed, ther _is_ a tiny little figure strolling along in the middle of the piece. Glad you like it! The composition was inspired by a photo in National Geographic...but that was all snow-covered (Alaska maybe) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)