 People / 3270
  I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

Hi everyone, Well, Thursday is the day. I leave Detroit Metro at 6:00PM, and after a layover in The Netherlands (Dat vallt mee!) I'm headed for Johannesburg on Monday evening, 11 November. I'm not sure what that means for my 'net access, but the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

(...) Hey Lindsay, I think you should take *two* bricks-- then you can build something if you get the urge. And take your favorite minifig to keep you company. :-) BTW I have sold Mindstorms parts to someone in South Africa from my BL store, so they (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

(...) Lindsay, I hate to see you go so far, but you're right, SA will neet a Lego Ambassador! All of us will wishing you the best and and we'll save an EXTRA large space at Brickfest for you! All the best for YOU, Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

If you find the right kind of shop there, you may encounter Spacebrick. (URL) journey, -Erik (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

(...) <giant snip> (...) That bummed about the election results, gotta go all the way to Africa?? lol ;) I have a feeling you'll find some Lego gems, didn't somebody (you?) once post LFB really stood for lucky something or other? Have a safe trip! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).

(...) What, you think that Africa is far enough away to be safe? ;) (...) Lucky For Bargains, maybe? I've had good luck bargain-hunting. But we'll see if it holds out. LFB (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.people)