 People / 3272
Re: I'm outta here (in the physical sense, anyways).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  With any luck there will be some great stories out of South
  Africa regarding the availability of our mutually favorite brick;
  I'm not sure what to expect, whether I will encounter ancient
  sets remaindered or if the shelves will be comparatively bare.
  It should make for a lot of interesting .market.* posts, at the
  very least; I'm not aware of any LUGNET members or posters who
  are South African so depending on how one looks at it, either
  a) I will never have a meet while I'm there or b) EVERY DAY will
  be a meet while I'm there, because I'm the entire SAFOL? contingent.
  I'll try to look at the "glass half full" side of that, even if
  I have no bricks with me.  (Yes, I'm taking a brick just in case.)

  So I'm outta here, but I'm not outta here.  (What, leave LUGNET?
  Please, it's home.)  Anyone need some Cape wine when I come back?

  all best

Lindsay,

I hate to see you go so far, but you're right, SA will neet a Lego Ambassador!
All of us will wishing you the best and and we'll save an EXTRA large space at
Brickfest for you!

All the best for YOU,

Joe Meno

  LFB